Audi a3 for sale

There are a few issue that may affect the sale. Do you think you are asking a fair price for the spec, age and mileage, engine type and Service history? Also, looking at your image, the way you have your vehicle set up is very individual to your taste. For me, I would be looking for a car that is as close to the original specification as possible. I'll be honest, but this looks like a wind - up article, as your car is set way too low and the ride must be miserable with rims that large. Please try not to be too offended, but your car would not appeal to me and I would not give it a second glance on any selling website. The car screams of thrashed motor, all day long. I hope this was helpful.......I appreciate that it doesn't sound it.

its not that low anymore as that picture is when it was on air ride and the wheels are 19" and the ride is fine. it has been thrashed in the slightest i've spent alot of money and time on it why would i want to ruin it by thrashing it. i appreciate your comment and kind of understand where you are coming from thanks for the feedback. i have removed the picture incase people got the wrong idea that it is that low 

Ok, then fine, so you are struggling to sell the car and it does not look like that, now. Well, to the first point, then, if you are asking a reasonable amount, then I would persevere with selling it along the same lines as you are. It may sell better as the weather gets better, or you could be more flexible with the price. I appreciate I was being a touch harsh, but people will judge a car by its appearance and seeing as it does not look like that anymore, my judgement would be wrong. Unfortunately, I do not have an Audi A3 anymore, I did not get a chance to sell it, as some truck wrote it off outside my house. I got a lot more for it than I paid for it, so the prices of used Audis seem to be good. I think selling used cars is getting a wee bit more difficult, as PCPs are being used more and more to fund brand new, downsized cars, which won't, on the face of it, help you. You may consider taking your car to a dealer and use it as a deposit for a new car, but I'm not sure you want to do that. I would, personally reevaluate what you expect to receive for the car, get the punters in to look at it, make sure it is immaculate and go from there, and be willing to be flexible, but not let them take the Micky! Out of interest, my car was the one in my profile pic, the insurance guys gave me £3900, it was a 70000 mileish 2.0tdi SE, very pale blue, not nice like yours. I got the money in February, it had a full service history, but not all from Audi. When I was looking around after the crash, in Scotland, I could not get the spec for under £4000. I think they are cheaper down south, I hope this helps,