G65 High pressure sender for A/C

Beeni_man

Does anyone know where the G65 high pressure sender for the air conditioning is located on the Audi Q7? Mine has reported a fault with the sensor and I have scoured Google and can't find any site or manual which shows where it is!

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Joel...welcome to the Club!

I would imagine it has to be on the High Pressure line but whereabouts it is actually located I'm not sure exactly, sorry!

Got to be de-gassed and re-gassed afterwards so I would probably let the Technician worry about it :yes:

Do any other members know the location?

• 11 months later...

I have now got the same problem and have searched high and low for it and looked on line for info but all I have found so far is about the A6 which is below one of the headlights near to where it comes out of the heat exchanger but I couldn't find it there on the Q7 so if anyone does know exactly where it is I would be most grateful for the info 

• 1 year later...
On 7/29/2017 at 4:18 PM, Q MAN 7 said:

I have now got the same problem and have searched high and low for it and looked on line for info but all I have found so far is about the A6 which is below one of the headlights near to where it comes out of the heat exchanger but I couldn't find it there on the Q7 so if anyone does know exactly where it is I would be most grateful for the info 

Hi, did u ever manage to find the location? im having the same problem finding any info on the q7!