Audi RS6 Avant

Bucks108

Hi all, 

I'm looking for an RS6 Avant 2008 - 2009 and I've had a look in the for sale section but most of the cars listed are with dealers. Are any forum me ever thinking of selling at the moment?

Most of the cars and bikes I've bought have been through owners clubs and enthusiast forums as I feel you get a vehicle that's been loved and cherished. 

If anyone is thinking of selling an RS6 Avant please let me know as I'd be interested in hearing from you and having a look at it. I'm in Cheshire so if you're in the north west that would be even better.

Thanks,

Martin

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

On 26/08/2016 at 8:12 AM, Bucks108 said:

Hi all, 

I'm looking for an RS6 Avant 2008 - 2009 and I've had a look in the for sale section but most of the cars listed are with dealers. Are any forum me ever thinking of selling at the moment?

Most of the cars and bikes I've bought have been through owners clubs and enthusiast forums as I feel you get a vehicle that's been loved and cherished. 

If anyone is thinking of selling an RS6 Avant please let me know as I'd be interested in hearing from you and having a look at it. I'm in Cheshire so if you're in the north west that would be even better.

Thanks,

Martin

Hi Martin

I have a 2004 RS6 Avant in grey. 4 owners, first owner was Lady Diana's brother Earl Spencer. Full history loads of receipts etc. 118k Would you be interested?