Help choosing colour for my new ( to me ) a3 saloon!!!

Toonsoldier91

Evening all, just after some advice on colour choices for the a3 saloon, I've narrowed it down to Daytona gray, glacia white and floret silver.

what was you choice and why? Also what are the pros and cons of the paintwork you chose?

id really appreciate any photos yous have of your lovely a3 saloons to help me decide what one to settle on, one with the rear led lights lit up on the daytona gray ( I know I know sad but those light look really good on the silver )

i hope I'm not asking too much, thanks for looking and i hope I'm part of the a3 club by Thursday, just waiting to see how much negative equity I have clear on my current car. But I am looking at 2 sline cars, one in Daytona and one in glacia white, a silver one has also caught my eye but the mileage is a lil on the high side of 77000, where as the other 2 are 37000.

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Your safe bet would be grey. My dad had a normal a3 in white and it was a company car. 

The problem with white is that eventually it will become unpopular again whereas grey is always a safe bet and looks nice :) 

• 1 month later...
On 11/04/2017 at 11:07 AM, Brad-B5 said:

Didn't want a dark blue? I love blue Audis they look mean! but out of what you have i'd choose white, because I love the look of white cars :) 

I've a Cosmos Blue pre-reg 1.4 TFSI S-Line Convertible winging it's way to me in the next 2 weeks (I hope!!).