5 hours ago, Sven said:

Some pics from audis in the park

IMG_0433.JPG

IMG_0435.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

4 hours ago, Jacques said:

Good to meet you today - Thank you for your hospitality. Maybe see you at Castle Coombe :wink:

IMG_0447[1].JPG

Great pics both! :D il put a full write up and pics over the next few days :) 

Was great to meet you all today :) and hope you all enjoyed the show as much as I did! :) 

2 hours ago, Brad-B5 said:

Great day guys! Will post some pictures when I have more charge in my phone lol nice meeting everyone in person and got a few new members too :D 

Was great to meet you too Brad! :) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mattroe said:

I've just signed up after being there today can I have a t shirt?

Good to meet you today :) and yep you can have a t shirt. If you are attending any of the up and coming shows il being one along for you :) 

hope you enjoyed the show :) 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Avit said:

Hi chaps just joined I was reading up on Audi in the park and come across this chat . I was wondering if it was to late to join and if i could meet you guys at your meeting spot and tag along with yourselves . If it's not much trouble 

Good to meet you today Abtar :) hope you enjoyed the show and hopefully meet up again soon :) 

cheers

steve

3 hours ago, dan_avant170 said:

Still gutted that i miss the show. Hope it went well for you all

Was a great show Dan :) it can't be helped Dan, hope the family are feeling better? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dan_avant170 said:

Glad it went well mate you had the weather too. Very true. There not too bad now thanks mate

Thanks :) glad they're feeling better :) thought it would just be a 24 hour bug. There's been abit of it going about lately. Iv been lucky though! 

On 13/08/2017 at 3:42 PM, Sven said:

Some pics from audis in the park

IMG_0433.JPG

IMG_0435.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

On 13/08/2017 at 5:11 PM, Jacques said:

Good to meet you today - Thank you for your hospitality. Maybe see you at Castle Coombe :wink:

IMG_0447[1].JPG

Will have to put some pictures that Samantha took of us :tabletalk:, I didn't get any :s but great pictures! :D wonder if we need a separate bit to post pictures from each meet up? :yes: great seeing everyone :D

• Like 1

Hi chaps and ladies , a lovely day at Audi in the park got to see some nice cars and got to meet some of the members nice meeting you all hope to do it all again soon .

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Avit said:

Hi chaps and ladies , a lovely day at Audi in the park got to see some nice cars and got to meet some of the members nice meeting you all hope to do it all again soon .

Was great to meet you too Abtar! :) 

and your more than welcome to display your rs4 at any of our up and coming events! :) 

1 hour ago, Avit said:

Nice meeting you too mate, and as Steve said you're more than welcome to come and show your RS4 again :D

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Sven said:

Wow! I think I might have  to get a pic! ;) 

1 hour ago, Baggy said:

I'm gutted I missed the show 😞

Don't worry Rob there are plenty of other shows and meet ups :) we're planning a meet up at the Coventry transport museum. Have a look under the midlands meets section and let me know if you're interested :) 

hope everything went ok at the hospital by the way 

2 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Don't worry Rob there are plenty of other shows and meet ups :) we're planning a meet up at the Coventry transport museum. Have a look under the midlands meets section and let me know if you're interested :) 

hope everything went ok at the hospital by the way 

Thanks. Steve

Yeah my Dad is just starting to eat properly now. The radiotherapy burnt his throat and he lost over 2 stone whilst it was too painful for him to eat.

Just now, Baggy said:

Thanks. Steve

Yeah my Dad is just starting to eat properly now. The radiotherapy burnt his throat and he lost over 2 stone whilst it was too painful for him to eat.

Oh no! Not good! But at least he is starting to eat, which is definitely a good thing! 

Like I say let me know about the Coventry transport museum meet up. Did I mention it's FREE! ;) 

16 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Oh no! Not good! But at least he is starting to eat, which is definitely a good thing! 

Like I say let me know about the Coventry transport museum meet up. Did I mention it's FREE! ;) 

Oh yeah sorry Steve.

If it's a weekend I'm not doing anything then yeah I'm up for it 😀