Audi Driver International - Castle Coombe (16th Sept) - Attendee List

Trevor
聽Share

6 minutes ago, fast edd said:

Blimey Steve, hardcore commuting 馃榾馃榾that's a long way to work..........馃槀 And a deep clean at the E.O.W.. Good聽effort that.馃憤馃憤

lol I work all over Leicestershire ;)聽

EOW it'll have to聽be lol聽

2 hours ago, Paul A6 said:

hope there's a prize for dirtiest car cos atm i not find time or weather to get mine sorted聽:yahoo:

If that's the case Paul mine has also easily聽won! Mine hasn't been washed since the last show. This was over a month and nearly聽3k miles ago! 馃槀 lol聽

8 hours ago, fast edd said:

I think maybe you are analysing life a bit too much , can I suggest a good 2 hrs car washing for therapy! !:yahoo:

Lol 馃槀 is that therapy or punishment?! 馃槅

4 hours ago, Rob82DZL said:

Well mine's getting a wash tomorrow even if it's lashing down! Not sure how clean she'll be after the 90 miles there on Saturday though!!!!

I know that feeling Rob, I'm in the same boat. Washing the car then got a 2 and half hour drive down. Glad I'm staying overnight though (night before)聽

2 hours ago, fast edd said:

Ditto, 聽I believe we will all be cleaning cars just to drive some distance and get to the other end look and think聽:wine:

lol Deffo! I will be bringing some cleaning products along with me :)聽

I'm not really a car cleaning buff to be honest!聽

5 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Lol 馃槀 is that therapy or punishment?! 馃槅

I know that feeling Rob, I'm in the same boat. Washing the car then got a 2 and half hour drive down. Glad I'm staying overnight though (night before)聽

No excuse then Steve to get up at 4 am and give the car a good old clean, i want to be wearing sunglasses when i look at your car cos the shine will be so high聽:yahoo:

44 minutes ago, Paul A6 said:

No excuse then Steve to get up at 4 am and give the car a good old clean, i want to be wearing sunglasses when i look at your car cos the shine will be so high聽:yahoo:

Lmao! It won't be as clean as that lol. If it was I'd be entering it in the concours event!!