Audi Q7

WPAWS

Got up close yesterday to the new Audi Q7 and man what a beast it is i would need a step up to just get in it (i`m only 5`4 ) and as for the length it would be no good at a local supermarket car park  

1 hour ago, Paul A6 said:

Got up close yesterday to the new Audi Q7 and man what a beast it is i would need a step up to just get in it (i`m only 5`4 ) and as for the length it would be no good at a local supermarket car park  

The q7 is a gorgeous car! However iv not say I'm the new model yet. You can get some awesome specs :) 

id love one and it's one of the only Audis the wife likes! 

They seem to be amongst the biggest SUVs on UK roads along with the new X5 and even the Volvo XC90 which is pretty damn big.

I drive a Honda CRV which I thought was pretty big until I pull up next to a Q7 and then found out that CRV stands for Compact Recreational Vehicle

On 03/08/2017 at 6:43 PM, Paul A6 said:

its a beast m8 not even sure why we have it here its more suited to say the USA where they have room for it, its wide as it is long

They are huge! And Deffo mode suited for the US. Cars are just getting so damn big now!