S6 avant value

F51

Hello, I have been asked by my dad (because i'm buying it off him) to find out the value of his S6 avant the 1994 version 2.2 engine and 6 speed manual.I can't find any for sale at all, Its under 70k miles, currently no MOT because it is stored in the workshop but it is very very good condition. It seems many aren't for sale, i can find s2's of a similar year but higher miles, are they of similar value or much lower? I cant imagine many are left or that many were even built. I was going to offer him £1000 but If its worth substantially more, I will give him more for it. I know the only one I have ever seen was a 1995 auto that we broke for spares back in 1998. 

Welcome to the forum Dave :) 

youll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

have you got any pics? 

In my opinion if it's in good condition it's probs worth atleast 2-3k. I say this due to rarity and mileage. The only comparable vehicle would be a late model Audi 80 S2. There's one on eBay currently with the 2.2 engine. The seller is asking £19,999! 

I would post the link but it doesn't work for me. Your best bet is putting Audi 80 in an eBay under cars and putting the sorting by price highest first. 

Other comparable cars are the rs2 and s2 which are very expensive. But the key to any old performance Audi in terms of its value (not meaning to be insulting there!) is all about the condition, originality i.e. Not modded, service history (ideally full), low mileage and backed up with said service history and colour. 

The fact it has no mot will go against it of course. 

Oh and if you do get it back on the road we would love to display it on out club stands for up and coming Audi shows! :) 

Hope iv helped :) 

cheers

steve 

Its actually dusty and up on ramps with the camaro under it at the moment, its not really done much for about 3 years and before than it was sat for 6 years. When I am at my dads, I will try and get some. Id say it needs a really good working over by a decent detailer but thats it. 

On 22/08/2017 at 5:23 PM, F51 said:

Its actually dusty and up on ramps with the camaro under it at the moment, its not really done much for about 3 years and before than it was sat for 6 years. When I am at my dads, I will try and get some. Id say it needs a really good working over by a decent detailer but thats it. 

If you could get some pics that would be great :) I do believe they are rare though! Obviously if you get it moted it'll be worth more than if it isn't :) 

cheers

steveb