Rear bumper tow bar cover???

Karl220282

Hey all, I've noticed my cover is missing off of the rear bumper of my car so have ordered a new one. On closer inspection it looks as if one of the spring clips is missing that is pre attached to the bumper. And the other one that is there is severely rusty. I've had a good google and cannot find them or part number. Is anyone able to help? Thanks Karl.

Hey Karl your q7 looks gorgeous! :)

i assume you can get the clip separately? Audi should have a diagram of all the rear bumper components. 

I am to say that clip is very rusty! Sorry for stating the obvious! 

54 minutes ago, Karl220282 said:

Thanks she's my pride and joy 😀

Yes hopefully Audi do, the cover is due in tomorrow so I will ask the parts department then 👍

Your welcome :) 

deffo worth a shot. I imagine the part will cost you a tenner and think it will have to be ordered in. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not great as I haven't actually picked it up yet Trevor. I'll see if I can grab it and the clips toward the end of the week and keep you all updated. Also some absolute piece thought it would be a great idea to open their door on mine but not just bump it absolutely hammer it in to my rear door. So going to try to get it repaired as well. Grrrrrr I know it doesn't look to worrying but it's all I can see when I look down the side of the car , I'm so disgusted I haven't washed it since! 😂IMG_0831.thumb.PNG.838e4a3a134d04298ed2a7634f00ed57.PNG

Sorry to hear that Karl....it makes you feel sick when you find something like that. I always park well away from everyone else (much to the disgust of my ladyfriend) but don't want it damaged...but you still find that someone has parked right next to you when you get back :-(

Hopefully, DentBusters or similar will be able to get it out without a repaint

• 3 years later...

Hi Guys,

I've just noticed my tow bar cover is missing. !Removed! thing must have ratted off. Any idea where to get a replacement in the UK please? It's a 2013 S-Line Plus.

TIA

Gaz