AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

NeilWebster

NeilWebster

NeilWebster    1

I've fitted a (FISCON Handsfree Bluetooth "Basic-Plus" for Audi A4 8K, A5 8T, Q5 8R) to my 2009 TFSI 2.0l A5 Concert radio and the hands free part for phone is great. I can connect my Samsung galaxy S8 to it but when I stream music it is only coming out of the front, just two of the front speakers. Consequently sound rubbish!! Does anyone know of a further modification or knows if it's just my phone compatibility? Gutted as I have spent £300 and really wanted it for streaming music more than hands free. 

Trevor    298

Sounds like the phone setting....set up as headphones or similar...should be a setting somewhere to change that

Steve Q    468

Think I have to agree with Trevor on this one! Unsure on the setting though. Sorry 

niedzial1983    118

I dont think basic plus was designed to stream music as for hands free you only need 2 front speakers . 

NeilWebster    1

Thank you guys. I'll check the settings etc. Front speakers is fine for handsfree but Spotify sounds terrible. 

• Like 1