Tyre pressures and MMI

Ged

Hi, couple of questions about the A6.

1) What are the recommended tyre pressures for 225-55 tyres on an A6 saloon Ultra? The label has been removed from the car are the figures on various web sites vary quite a lot.

2) Is there any sort of search function for the SD card reader within the MMI module? I have about 300 albums in mp3 format on a 32G card and a lot of scrolling is required to locate the one I want.

• 2 weeks later...

I assume the jog scrolling works with the SD card (not sure as I use an iPod) - so by 'spinning' the MMI dial quickly it jumps to a quick search so you can scan through huge lists quickly - I have about 12,000 tracks on my iPod and it works a treat...

7 hours ago, Jonty1625 said:

I assume the jog scrolling works with the SD card (not sure as I use an iPod) - so by 'spinning' the MMI dial quickly it jumps to a quick search so you can scan through huge lists quickly - I have about 12,000 tracks on my iPod and it works a treat...

I'll give that a go on my way to work tomorrow.

The reason I was expecting a search function of some sort was that a friend has a Toyota Auris and can search by artist, are possibly other criteria.

Yeah that would be nice.... amazing how many manufacturers miss simple stuff! If you are listening to a song by an artist or an album on random say you can also select the album or artist and dive into that in more detail