Production numbers

Steve Q

Does anyone know how I can find out the production numbers for my a6 7 seater? 

I know on how many left there are 711 cars left of the 2.5tdi se manual but I want to know how many 7 seater a6 versions were made and how many still exist. 

Anyone got any ideas of how I find out? 

Cheers

steve 

• 2 weeks later...

On 10/2/2017 at 1:52 PM, Trevor said:

Sorry Steve...I've no idea, apart from approaching Audi themselves and asking them the build numbers

Thanks Trevor for your reply. I suspected this would be the case but am I better speaking to Audi uk or Audi Germany? 

I would like to think they keep good records! 

Cheers

Steve 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Let me tell you a little story about the production numbers. The priest from my mother's village saw my 2016 Audi A6 and got me into a conversation about the cars. It turned out that he was an open-minded person, he didn't believe in God only because, as he told me, "God doesn't have all the answers". Then he mentioned about the production numbers and numerology. He told me that a car is manufactured, the code represents the car's destiny. Then he told me about my car's production numbers, I remember only that something bad will happen to the car. My wife couldn't sleep at night if she wasn't checked that. After searching on https://www.sunsigns.org , it turned out that what the priest said it wasn't real. I don't even believe the numbers will somehow out lives.