Audi SQ7 vs SQ7 Vorsprung

Liam Sidney

My dad bought an SQ7 last month and the list price of his car was £88k without discounts etc. Today I found out about a model called the Audi SQ7 Quattro Vorsprung, I looked at the engine specs and it’s the same engine but this car is £86k from base. The CO2 is 199 against the 190 from the SQ7. Is there any major difference between these two? I thought that it might be possibly just be an SQ7 with specific extras chosen by Audi. Can somebody tell me the exact differences between the two?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Liam.....welcome to the Forum

I'm not sure of specifications but it does ring of 'special edition' to shift a few more from the showroom floor.

Emissions are more than likely a remap of the previous edition which may have had the EA-189 recall software installed originally.

Hopefully, your Dad is happy with his SQ7 still?

Cheers,  Trevor

Hi Liam welcome to the forum :) please have a look under the news section as I have done a thread on the vorsprung edition last week. It'll show you what extras it has :) 

Cheers 

Steve