Simply Audi - new event for 2018! Chat thread

Steve Q

Hi guys.

Hope you all had a great day. Nice looking modded Audi above but I think the group photo is the best. Must agree the day was cold, was at my lads first football match as it was his first game as a ref. Anyways hope to see some of you guys at one of the upcoming events.

• Like 1

It was a fantastic show and I want to say a big thank you to all members who attended and displayed their Audi's with the club. As without the members we wouldn't have a great club :) 

I say thanks on behalf of myself and rest of club staff team :) 

Cheers

Steve

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Steve Q said:

It was a fantastic show and I want to say a big thank you to all members who attended and displayed their Audi's with the club. As without the members we wouldn't have a great club :) 

I say thanks on behalf of myself and rest of club staff team :) 

Cheers

Steve

It was a great day in a fabulous location with some awesome cars and especially lovely to see all you guys again....shame it was so cold 

Thanks for all the hard work you have put into organising the events Steve and it's great to look over all the photos that have been taken...always seem to see something that you didn't originally spot on the day.

Cheers,  Trevor

14 minutes ago, Trevor said:

It was a great day in a fabulous location with some awesome cars and especially lovely to see all you guys again....shame it was so cold 

Thanks for all the hard work you have put into organising the events Steve and it's great to look over all the photos that have been taken...always seem to see something that you didn't originally spot on the day.

Cheers,  Trevor

Thank you Trevor :) the organisation of the events pays off when you see the club display and get to meet up with members again :) 

I have to agree, there is always something that we've missed 

Cheers

Steve

• Like 1

It's along shot but does anyone have a spare simply sticker from Beaulieu I could have? Or could someone get me one from Beaulieu? 

I'd be very grateful :) 

Cheers

Steve

It wasnt a sticker , more like a vinyl that sucks to the glass... 

I still have mine on the windscreen with you can have . Send me your address i can post to you.

• Like 1