Wanting mods need help

Patrico777

Wanting to get some s3 diffuser for my s line black edition not sure if it will fit and how to fit ? Where can i buy it and is it straight swap? Also wanting sone lowering springs, how low and which to get on my last car ST I had eibachs

9030E8B7-9BA1-4BAD-AEF1-D50121FF560C.jpeg

Hi Patrick, I think.it depends on which diffuser you get. 

The pre facelift s3 had a one piece valance where's the facelift valance came in 2 pieces. This therefore affects the fitment of the diffuser. 

As yours is a facelift I believe you need 2 parts which are: 

8p3 807 434 G the grey bit

8p4 807 521K the painted bit

To make it easier I'v attached 2 pics. The first one shows the diffuser on the s line. You can see the great piece at the bottom of the bumper and around the exhaust. And the painted piece is the lower part where the line on the bumper is. Hope that makes sense.

The second pic shows the painted part with out the grey piece attached. I got the pics off another site. 

Hope I'v helped :) 

Cheers

Steve 

DSC00057800x600.jpg

20.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steve Q said:

Hi Patrick, I think.it depends on which diffuser you get. 

The pre facelift s3 had a one piece valance where's the facelift valance came in 2 pieces. This therefore affects the fitment of the diffuser. 

As yours is a facelift I believe you need 2 parts which are: 

8p3 807 434 G the grey bit

8p4 807 521K the painted bit

To make it easier I'v attached 2 pics. The first one shows the diffuser on the s line. You can see the great piece at the bottom of the bumper and around the exhaust. And the painted piece is the lower part where the line on the bumper is. Hope that makes sense.

The second pic shows the painted part with out the grey piece attached. I got the pics off another site. 

Hope I'v helped :) 

Cheers

Steve 

DSC00057800x600.jpg

20.jpg

Thank you been looking for help regarding this for ages lol so where can i buy everything I need ? Also how do I fit ?

Well the part numbers I'v provided are for genuine Audi parts and I'd say they'd be the best for got and finish in my opinion. 

Fitting wise, the lower valance (painted bit) should just unclip from the upper part of the bumper and the grey part should clip in also. 

Cheers

Steve 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Well the part numbers I'v provided are for genuine Audi parts and I'd say they'd be the best for got and finish in my opinion. 

Fitting wise, the lower valance (painted bit) should just unclip from the upper part of the bumper and the grey part should clip in also. 

Cheers

Steve 

That is easy then, I will try and find the parts now

1 hour ago, Steve Q said:

Cheers

Steve 

Tried searching it on eBay doesnt find anything ?could u send me links plssssssss 😭

2 hours ago, Patrico777 said:

Tried searching it on ebay doesnt find anything ?could u send me links plssssssss 😭

Hmm, well I took the part numbers from another forum and were genuine. My best advice would be to order them from Audi or just look for rear s3 diffusers on eBay as not all sellers know the part numbers. 

Cheers

Steve 

57 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Hmm, well I took the part numbers from another forum and were genuine. My best advice would be to order them from Audi or just look for rear s3 diffusers on eBay as not all sellers know the part numbers. 

Cheers

Steve 

Im looking at eBay can see few waiting for seller to come back to me if it fits 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F322867532105

• 3 months later...

Hi all looking to lower my audi very soon... just wondering if anyone could help me on which lowering springs or coilovers to get... dont want to buy cheap ones so i would probably pay max of £150-200... its a 07 A3 2.0tdi... any help would be much appreciated

Many thanks

Alan