DPF?

WPAWS

Hey Paul 

I believe there is a sticker in wheel.well which will tell you if you have a dpf. If you see on the sticker 7GN then it means you DONT have a dpf but if it doesn't have the code then you do have one. Hope that makes sense :) 

Cheers

Steve 

That surprises me TBH gents, I would have thought any derv post 2006 would have a DPF, especially a VAG vehicle. So if yours doesn't then everyday is a school day as they say. 😃

To identify one BTW, you need to look at the down pipe on the car, there will be small silencer as close to the engine as possible. It has to be close so that it can warm up quickly to start working ASAP. 

I am interested to know know if mine has one or not??

2 minutes ago, Dan3222 said:

To identify one BTW, you need to look at the down pipe on the car, there will be small silencer as close to the engine as possible. It has to be close so that it can warm up quickly to start working ASAP. 

I am interested to know know if mine has one or not??

i know where the drivers seat and boot are that's as far as my car knowledge goes lol

And surely the filler cap?? Lol.

i do think yours has one fitted BTW, if you do a search for DPF or DPF/CAT, it comes up with 2007-2012 for your model!?! But who knows?

look at it this way, just go thinking you have one, therefore you are being kinder to the environment every time you use your motor. Ooooooooo, and it gives you the excuse to put pedal to metal in 3rd gear  more often to burn the clogged filter/mesh internals clean!! 😈