Audi iPhone Charging Case

Has anyone use the Audi iPhone wireless charging case and pad?

I usually put my phone on the charging pad every night. Sometimes the blue charging light stays on all night. Other times the light flashes red. Occasionally the phone will ping as is disconnects and reconnects to the pad. Has anyone else seen this? Does the light flash red when the phone is fully charged? The case works perfectly in the phone box in the car. It even reminds me if I open the door with it still in the armrest.

Hi Phil, can't say I've seen the Audi charging pad in action to be honest. However I've attached some links that may help :) 

http://www.air-charge.com/about-us/automotive/audi-wireless-charging

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/audi-s-new-iphone-case-offers-wireless-charging-through-phone-box-option-ar174139.amp.html

Sorry I can't help more.

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve

I bought the case in your link and the USB charging pad from an Audi dealer on eBay. The phone box in the armrest came as part of the Tech package and as far as I can tell works fine. It is the USB charging pad that is baffling me. At first I thought it might have been my keys interfering with the signal as I put them in front of the light (it is very bright) but that wasn’t the case. My latest theory is that it may depend on how discharged the battery is. If the battery level is about 70 to 80% it shows the error. If the battery level is lower it seems to stay charging all night. I will keep an eye on it and report back.