A quick hello

Big R

I think an introduction is warranted, I'M Big R or Richard to those who know me,  Also referred to as other names I won't mention here.

Joking aside, I have been reading this forum a little while now and I have finally got round to getting myself a membership.

Here is my little beastie, Kids have nicknamed her shadow (not sure why). apart from the colour is Lava pearl grey, photos really don't do the paint work justice.

This is my first Audi, This lady has done some millage, Approximately 90k, Yet she runs like she was built yesterday. pretty tidy for her year as well

She is an A3 1.6 2008 8p special edition  I  believe it says on the paperwork(will check later and correct it if necessary) 

She is still factory specs, good service history. All belts done prior to collection. Got rather lucky, The garage put a warranty, RAC breakdown on it, Full MOT New tires breaks and they even

gave her a valet. And a very good price to boot. 

Plans for the future.

Learn more about Audi as brand before taking the plunge with an upto date car say an S4 with all the bells and whistles, I already have the O/H's approval as she wants to swipe this little motor

The car

Just a general tidy up and possibly a new head unit, to say it has the original unit in it still gives off a good quality sound,  I just miss the BT and GPS.  

1.jpg

11.JPG

5.jpg

8.jpg

3.jpg

13.JPG

9.jpg