AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.




Recommended Posts

My car is running normally, is not overheating, and levels are correct. But the engine light has come on and both cooling fans stay on for about 5 minutes after I switch off. Audi garage advised me that the pump has failed and I need a new cooling pump/thermostat assembly (Very expensive!). Surely if the pump wasn't working the engine would overheat. Could it be a faulty sensor somewhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Chances are it could be something as simple as a sensor and I know that the connector going to the CTS is prone to broken wires into the plug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now