SQ7 Running Boards

SunniD

Ive just ordered a new SQ7 for March 2018 delivery. Just wanting to know if anyone knows where I can get some Running Boards from for it? The dealership said it wasn't an option and haven't found any decent options on the net.

All help would be appreciated. 

Welcome to the forum Sunni, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

It might be worth you having a look at direct4x4.co.uk to see what they have. They cater for all sorts of 4x4 but I've never had personal experience from them. 

Cheers

Steve 

Hi SunniD

I fitted some running boards to a Q5 last year and they came from 4x4 Direct.

They were an absolute pig to fit but came with video and written instructions which helped tremendously but still involved quite a bit of work to fit them so not a job I would recommend without a ramp at least.

Cheers,  Trevor

8 minutes ago, Trevor said:

Hi SunniD

I fitted some running boards to a Q5 last year and they came from 4x4 Direct.

They were an absolute pig to fit but came with video and written instructions which helped tremendously but still involved quite a bit of work to fit them so not a job I would recommend without a ramp at least.

Cheers,  Trevor

Had a look on their website, looks like they offer a fitting service so I may just get them to fit them. Cheers mate.