Audi Driver International show 2018 chat thread

Steve Q

52 minutes ago, fast edd said:

Hi Steve, if you could kindly put myself and my daughter down for Castle Combe too. Many thanks☺️☺️

20180512_081252.jpg

Will do Edd! Snap with the sticker by the way 🙂

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2018 at 12:59 PM, Steve Q said:

The Audi driver international show will take place on Saturday 13th October 2018. Again, the show will take place at the famous Castle Combe race circuit. We had a club display at the show last year and it was a great atmosphere! We do intend to have a club display this year, if there is enough interest.

Key highlights of the show includes: 

Club displays

Show n shine

Trade stands

Track time available (Including a parade laps for all the family!) 

Tickets are £10 on the gate for adults (pre booked ticket price TBC) and under 16s are free! 

Here's the link for more info: 

http://www.audidriverinternational.co.uk

Let me know if you're interested and I'll add you to the attendees list.

Cheers

Steve

Add me to your list please Steve 

Hi Steve , if you could add myself and my mascot, daughter! ! please .It was a great event last year and at the legendary Castle Combe circuit too. Once again great news in the Performance Audi magazine spread much of which is through yourself organising these meets for us , many thanks.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Good evening folk's, I trust everyone is well, I thought I'd ask about the Audi International show at Castle Combe this yr as it's gone a little quiet on this ? are we purchasing tickets as members of audiownersclub.com ?  Kind regards Edd. 

13 minutes ago, fast edd said:

Good evening folk's, I trust everyone is well, I thought I'd ask about the Audi International show at Castle Combe this yr as it's gone a little quiet on this ? are we purchasing tickets as members of audiownersclub.com ?  Kind regards Edd. 

everyone's too hot and bothered to care Edd lmao

On 7/26/2018 at 12:04 PM, Paul A6 said:

@Steve Q when is the club being added to the ticket purchase tab so we can start buying club tickets

Well they have acknowledged the entry form this month so I'm hoping in the next week or so. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2018 at 5:50 AM, Steve Q said:

Nice one George I'll add you to the list 🙂

We have a pitch reserved and as we turn up and tell them what club we are part of they direct us to our pitch 🙂 I have the club banner to make it more obvious for the public to notice the club 🙂

Hi Steve 

I will be coming along with Monksey7 in his A3

On 5/4/2018 at 10:40 AM, Steve Q said:

You're welcome 🙂

Hi Steve, My other half will be coming with his very lovely TTS so could we put him in the list too 🙂 he is on the forum - Breezey. Thank you!