Audi Driver International show 2018 chat thread

Steve Q
聽Share

3 hours ago, Jkins1987 said:

Hi Steve, My other half will be coming with his very lovely TTS so could we put him in the list too 馃檪聽he is on the forum - Breezey. Thank you!聽

I certainly will 馃檪 thanks for letting me know 馃檪

Hi guy's n girls, I remember last yr booking my tickets and confirming it was with the club , I've tried today and it appears it's just a general ticket purchase!聽 Is this correct? ? Cheers Edd.

20180712_235247.jpg

On 8/15/2018 at 7:11 PM, fast edd said:

Hi guy's n girls, I remember last yr booking my tickets and confirming it was with the club , I've tried today and it appears it's just a general ticket purchase!聽 Is this correct? ? Cheers Edd.

20180712_235247.jpg

21 hours ago, Drewjacobs07 said:

How do i go about gettjng tickets ??

Think we are supposed to order tickets and state the club like last year.聽

I'll email the organisers to confirm this and let you appreciate know 馃檪

once our club is added to the drop down list remember we are audiownersclub.com NOT audiownersclub.co.uk hate for anyone to have to buy another ticket lol

• Like 1

On 8/19/2018 at 5:24 PM, Paul A6 said:

once our club is added to the drop down list remember we are audiownersclub.com NOT audiownersclub.co.uk hate for anyone to have to buy another ticket lol

Still not heard anything back from the organisers yet unfortunately. But when I do I'll let you all know 馃檪

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening folk's,聽 I have been in contact with Audi Driver mag regarding this and if you search on the Google bar Audidriverinternational.co.uk. on the open page at the top it gives a list of drop down options, select tickets on the right hand side,聽 select the 2nd option , select our club and password is AOCticket, then go through your ticket purchase. I have been having trouble with my mobile devices with this but my office computer did it first time. Let me know how you get on.

33 minutes ago, fast edd said:

Good evening folk's,聽 I have been in contact with Audi Driver mag regarding this and if you search on the Google bar Audidriverinternational.co.uk. on the open page at the top it gives a list of drop down options, select tickets on the right hand side,聽 select the 2nd option , select our club and password is AOCticket, then go through your ticket purchase. I have been having trouble with my mobile devices with this but my office computer did it first time. Let me know how you get on.

Edd its not there for me only a link bottom of the page saying buy tickets now聽no drop list for me

Hi Paul, I've had a good couple of attempts at it over the last week and after a handful of conversations with someone聽from the magazine or people dealing with the event she tried it on their office computer which worked first time . I followed suit and it worked . I'm of the thinking that if you are using a mobile device as I was it won't work.聽

10 hours ago, fast edd said:

Hi Paul, I've had a good couple of attempts at it over the last week and after a handful of conversations with someone聽from the magazine or people dealing with the event she tried it on their office computer which worked first time . I followed suit and it worked . I'm of the thinking that if you are using a mobile device as I was it won't work.聽

no m8 on a laptop

ok got it to work for me here is how

goto the site and on my laptop i see the first image, if i scroll down to the bottom of the page i see buy tickets and register your club use that to buy tickets

#1.jpg

#2.jpg

16 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Sorry I've not been on here responding to this, had done work and family things to sort.聽

Edd has very kindly sorted all this for the club. Top work Edd! 馃檪

not a problem m8 we all have other stuff to deal with outside of these pages聽馃檪

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fast edd said:

I hope it's all working correctly for everyone. I feel that there are some teething troubles with their site this yr.

all sorted my end m8聽馃榾

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Rob82DZL said:

Hi guys,

Am I just being a mong I can't find our password for getting the club tickets!

What is it?

Just answered my own question 馃槀馃槀. Found it 馃榾