Audi Driver International show 2018 chat thread

Steve Q

5 minutes ago, fast edd said:

Premier Inn

yep good place to meet, Rob we`ll try not to leave you behind this year lol oh and dont forget your ticket i dont have a spare one this time 😭

47 minutes ago, Paul A6 said:

yep good place to meet, Rob we`ll try not to leave you behind this year lol oh and dont forget your ticket i dont have a spare one this time 😭

Lol, don't worry I've got the electronic one with the barcode saved on my phone 😀.

Driving off without me wasn't nicest thing, but hey ho never mind I got over it 😂😂.

Breccy at the Premier Inn was decent as well 😀.

@Steve Q are you staying over there again this year?

I think Steve may not be  coming this yr as other engagements clash . Rob , go and purchase a RS6 Avant and leave everyone else behind 😂 we won't be jealous. ... honest.!! . I think we are travelling up on the day.

3 hours ago, fast edd said:

I think Steve may not be  coming this yr as other engagements clash . Rob , go and purchase a RS6 Avant and leave everyone else behind 😂 we won't be jealous. ... honest.!! . I think we are travelling up on the day.

Haha if I could afford one I would mate 😀.

So I think the following sounds like a good plan, feel free to make any further suggestions:

Meet up at "Cepen Park, W Cepen Way, Chippenham SN14 6UZ" which is the Premier Inn" only 10 min from the circuit.

06:30 - Breakfast

07:15 - Leave for Castle Coomb

07:30 - Arrive at Castle Coomb

That's assuming that we can get in with our club tickets at 07:30 like last year but I can't find any info on the site except 08:30 entrance for general public.

Anyone got any thoughts on the suggestion? 😀

On 9/29/2018 at 7:06 PM, Rob82DZL said:

Lol, don't worry I've got the electronic one with the barcode saved on my phone 😀.

Driving off without me wasn't nicest thing, but hey ho never mind I got over it 😂😂.

Breccy at the Premier Inn was decent as well 😀.

@Steve Q are you staying over there again this year?

Do t think I'll be there Rob as I come back from Las Vegas that day! 

On 9/30/2018 at 11:05 AM, Rob82DZL said:

So I think the following sounds like a good plan, feel free to make any further suggestions:

Meet up at "Cepen Park, W Cepen Way, Chippenham SN14 6UZ" which is the Premier Inn" only 10 min from the circuit.

06:30 - Breakfast

07:15 - Leave for Castle Coomb

07:30 - Arrive at Castle Coomb

That's assuming that we can get in with our club tickets at 07:30 like last year but I can't find any info on the site except 08:30 entrance for general public.

Anyone got any thoughts on the suggestion? 😀

Hi All! Me and the Other half are coming along. Our first show with you guys, ok to join you for breakfast? 

3 minutes ago, Jkins1987 said:

Hi All! Me and the Other half are coming along. Our first show with you guys, ok to join you for breakfast? 

more the merrier Jessie :yahoo:

Not going to make this one guys, car flew though MOT but wife is under the weather and would be selfish of me to go and leave her to deal with the kids. i have a spare ticket if anyone is in need just message me and i`ll forward it via an email 

On 10/5/2018 at 3:53 PM, Jkins1987 said:

Any more news on entrance to the show? Our tickets only say general entrance? Got them though the club password etc. Still on for 6:30 breakfast?