Audi Driver International show 2018 chat thread

Steve Q

The Audi driver international show will take place on Saturday 13th October 2018. Again, the show will take place at the famous Castle Combe race circuit. We had a club display at the show last year and it was a great atmosphere! We do intend to have a club display this year, if there is enough interest.

Key highlights of the show includes: 

Club displays

Show n shine

Trade stands

Track time available (Including a parade laps for all the family!) 

Tickets are £10 on the gate for adults (pre booked ticket price TBC) and under 16s are free! 

Here's the link for more info: 

http://www.audidriverinternational.co.uk

Let me know if you're interested and I'll add you to the attendees list.

Cheers

Steve

45 minutes ago, Nutty Pete said:

you can add me if you would, it would be good to meet a few fellow Audi owners

Not a problem Pete :) by the way it'll.mean your Audi will be on display :) 

Have a look our other up and coming shows :) there's a few of us planning to go to Stanford Hall vw show ( they do have Audi's there) but we won't have e a club display. You're more than welcome to join us :) 

Cheers

Steve

9 minutes ago, Nutty Pete said:

Thanks Steve

I don't mind it being on display if anyone is interested in looking at a B9 S4 Avant.

I will check out the dates for Stanford Hall and let you know

Nice one :) we get all our members cars on display who come :) 

Just let me know and I'll add you to the list :) 

5 minutes ago, Nutty Pete said:

yes deffo coming to castle combe but can't do stanford hall, i dare not ask her in doors as she wasn't happy when I said I was going to Monaco GP at the end of May 

Nice one! And fair enough lol. You'll have lots of fun at Monaco! I'm not jealous at all 😂

On 24/01/2018 at 12:59 PM, Steve Q said:

Sunday 13th October 2018

Well spotted Graham, think Steve was hoping to get us there Sunday to buy all his unwanted rubbish, nice try Steve:yahoo:

41 minutes ago, Southampton Graham said:

Hi Steve

Put me down as well please.

Note: 13th is a Saturday?

Go on the Sunday and you will only enjoy the car boot sale.

LMAO 😂 oops! Yep it's on the Saturday. But I was hoping you'd all buy me useless rubbish! 😀 Hence why I mentioned Sunday. it's annoying when my secret plans get foiled! 😂

On a serious note, i.am still waiting to hear back from the organisers with regard to our club display pitch. 

Cheers

Steve :) 

• 1 month later...

I've had a response from the organizers who will be organising this show properly once gti international is out of the way as they organise this show too. They'll then send me a registration form. I'll keep you all posted :) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Steve,

Sign me up, my mate wants to come too. By October he may have got his A1 but if not he'll be in my A3. How are the cars displayed anyways? I'm going to have to get my car cleaning skills upto scratch, if you'll pardon the pun 😂.

8 hours ago, Monksey7 said:

Hi Steve,

Sign me up, my mate wants to come too. By October he may have got his A1 but if not he'll be in my A3. How are the cars displayed anyways? I'm going to have to get my car cleaning skills upto scratch, if you'll pardon the pun 😂.

Nice one George I'll add you to the list :) 

We have a pitch reserved and as we turn up and tell them what club we are part of they direct us to our pitch :) I have the club banner to make it more obvious for the public to notice the club :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jkins1987 said:

Hoping to go to this with my Green machine 😂 would be good to meet you guys.

I'll add you to the list Jess :)