Audi A4 b6 cabriolet Not work remote control key

Bilal akmal

Hi everyone I don’t understand when I put new battery remote control key but I been reprogramme but not work I’m really tried try it maybe I need obd2 key programmer 

• 4 weeks later...

May be worth trying putting the key in the ignition and pressing the buttons on the key while it was in there. Don't know if it will fix the issues but this reconnected my key after I had a flat battery and now works again.

• Like 1

I recently replaced the batteries in both my keys and just followed the instructions in the handbook and they work fine, did you follow the procedure to the letter as you need to do it in a certain time if  I recall correctly?

Sorry by flat battery I meant a car flat battery, did not have any issues with the fob battery. 

The car had been sat for a while with a flat battery before I got it quite recently. Initially the key remote would not work. 

After putting the key in the ignition and randomly pressing the buttons it worked again. However sound like Graham says this is actually in the manual of how to reconnect. 

• 1 month later...

Hi Bilal, all you need is to put your key into ignition, turn on car electric and don't run engine. Next, hold unlock button on your key for at least 5-10 seconds and then take a key from ignition. That is it ;)