How much is it worth?

konrad0110

Been recently offered by someone i know a 2.0TDI A3 but im not sure how much to offer for it and hoping someone here can help me get a rough idea for the value of it.

The car is a Yellow a3 2003 or 2004 

Has full leathers inside(sure he said something about it being an S-line interior?), bose sound system, sat nav, he put on a stainless exhaust on it. Exterior condition is average, but nothing a smart repair place cant fix.

The only issue is the car needs a turbo, claims he hasn't seized it.

I can do all the work myself thats not an issue. Parts maybe second hand if i can find a decent condition turbo?

How much would you value it at?

11 hours ago, konrad0110 said:

Been recently offered by someone i know a 2.0TDI A3 but im not sure how much to offer for it and hoping someone here can help me get a rough idea for the value of it.

The car is a Yellow a3 2003 or 2004 

Has full leathers inside(sure he said something about it being an S-line interior?), bose sound system, sat nav, he put on a stainless exhaust on it. Exterior condition is average, but nothing a smart repair place cant fix.

The only issue is the car needs a turbo, claims he hasn't seized it.

I can do all the work myself thats not an issue. Parts maybe second hand if i can find a decent condition turbo?

How much would you value it at?

It also depends what the service history and mileage is like. Have you got any pictures which will help us have a better idea? 

One thing to say, if it's yellow then it's rare and is most likely Dakar yellow which was a special order colour. 

There is a 2004 one on eBay with 62k and in very good condition. Same colour, engine and leather interior for £3750

So Id say, hypothetically if it's in good condition with a blown turbo I'd say offer around 2k. I could be wrong with my valuation though. 

Cheers

Steve