Fixing a few things

WPAWS

Since my front bumper saga started i have decided to fix / sort other bits while i have access to the front of my car so far i have fixed the bumper parts that were cracked or broken, replaced both broken bumper guide sections, replaced 6 expanding nuts, replaced holder for bumper cover passenger side, replaced missing passenger side bumper retaining bolt.

left to do is replace drivers side fog and replace both wheel arch liners, been a bit of a stressful time but everything is coming together now in a way i`m glad this has happened as i`ve learnt i dont always need a garage and some bits i can do myself :yahoo:

2 hours ago, Paul A6 said:

Just want her back on the road so getting the bumper and fogs sorted are my priorities at the moment the rest i can work on when time permits :whistling1:

Time permits are the key words in.that sentence!! You've still.got a couple of months till shows start anyway :) 

4 hours ago, Paul A6 said:

m8 i not driven my car for about 3 weeks i`m getting withdrawn symptoms lol

Lol I know that feeling! I waited 6 weeks for the brake vacuum pump to arrive and couldn't drive my a6 with no.brakes.