Washer pump not working

Ant1985

22 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

That might not be a bad idea and get a diagnostic check carried out. 

Cheers

Steve

I got a diagnostic machine got a fault about electrical glowplug fault. Noticed this morning my water coolant went down. Do head gaskets go on these engines.

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, gervs said:

Just had the same problem on mine. Turned out it was a relay under the dash. Does your rear windscreen wiper work?

Hi mate. The rear windscreen wiper don't. How hard is it to change the relay? Could you post a pic of the location of relay please.

1 hour ago, Ant1985 said:

Hi mate. The rear windscreen wiper don't. How hard is it to change the relay? Could you post a pic of the location of relay please.

The relay is below the drivers side light control, you'll need to part-dismantle the dashboard (not difficult) to be able to access it. Open up the fusebox on the side and then remove the screw, and there's another underneath I think, you'll need to pop out the light control as well.

This website has an image (last one) for the relay location, it was number 9 that I had to replace to get it working. 

The relay I bought from eBay for about £12 is 'Relay Number 460 1K0951253A'. has 460 written on it in big numbers.

• 5 years later...