Tyres?

JonJ90

Was just wondering what tyres anyone could recommend for 2.0L TDI 140BHP. Average around 20k a year so duration is the main thing for me, currently got the Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2 fitted. 

I average around 1200 miles per month and use Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 , as the 3.2 Quattro is a heavy beast I wasn't expecting too much from them but i've been very pleasantly surprised. They are on the sporty side of a tyre choice but do very well in the wet, not too much road noise, braking performance is good and they are excellent in the dry. 

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with gokiwi64 I have Goodyear eagle F1 Asym 3 as well had them fitted 4 months ago really grippy in all conditions. I got them from kwickfit online as a lot cheaper then going direct to branch and you can have them fitted at any of there garages. I basically got all 4 for the price of 3. I have had them previously on a 60 plate Leon Cupra R and were fantastic on that as well.