Lovin' it!

sc-em

Well I picked up my new to me Mk 1 3.2 V6 yesterday morning and I have to say i am loving it. It is just so smooth and effortless. I am spending most of my time driving around in tiptronic as I still hanker after the gear lever. For now that is!

The garage seem to have done me well, with new discs/pads and a caliper, on top of full service. 12 mths MOT and 3 mth warranty. There is not a mark on the body and the inside is as functional as you would imagine. I should have got one years ago.

IMG_0270.JPG

Thanks chaps. I may agree with you after a few years of ownership. I have had little Toyotas for the past few years and honestly can't fault them. Still, my other half has kept the sensible Aygo allowing me to get the TT. The V6 is lovely, not quite an 8 but not far off.  As for the box. So smooth in all options!!

Glad you're loving the TT and glad the garage sorted the issues Sean :) 

You'd be more than welcome to come and display your TT at the up and coming Audi shows on our club display :) 

Cheers

Steve

That#s kind of you Steve. I haven't really looked at the club meets yet, so will do so later.

Emission light back on but garage chap said that might happen so gong to get another lambda sensor,

I am just wondering what to do first. Gearbox oil change, 4 wheel alignment. Not much obvious really. How refreshing compared to my 90. Lol

Not a problem :) 

Definitely worth sorting that before you tackle the gearbox oil change or wheel alignment :) 

Any Audi is a massive difference over a landrover 90!! ;) But I think the 90 will have more of a personality ;) 

Agreed. The 90 attracts stupid grinning waves from every other Defender/90 you pass. Besides, it will just keep going up in value. Already has since I got it.

I know what you mean! We were one of those crazy waving drivers lol 😂 

My dad was the same, he sold his for the same price he bought it and that was after we owned it for 6 years! We some ours in 2012 and we still miss it. Had to be sold though as it needed a full rebuild including bulkhead and chassis welding. We did sell it fitted with a new crossmember though.