Help page

THE-FLASH

Where would your technical help page be.

I've looked around and can't find it..

I've an Audi Q3 2012 with the sat nav hu .. I'm fitting a mediadab module and the version of the media dab is for vehicles with steering wheel controls, therefore i I have you hardwire it. I've connected everything and it's powered up etc.

However the final job I have is locating the  2 canbus wires on the stereo plug, I've to cut them and introduce the wires on my mediadab unit. However I can't find anywhere on the net a stereo wiring  plug diagram.

So I 'm hoping someone knows the colour of the 2 canbus wires.

heres a couple of pics  the diagram I've uploaded dosnt specify my Q3 and the plug or cable colours are not the same as mine .

Ive included my stereo info and my connector also the media dab info to give as much info as possible.

thanks in advance for any help 

IMG_4020.PNG

IMG_3997.JPG

IMG_3998.JPG

IMG_4013.JPG

IMG_4015.PNG

Hi Craig, I'll move this topic to the Q3 section as that's probably the best place for it. 

Unfortunately I won't be able to help though as I don't know much about auto electrics I'm affraid. 

Cheers 

Steve

15 hours ago, Steve Q said:

If it were me I'd take it to an auto electrician.

Sorry I can't help more.

Cheers

Steve

I am an auto electrician haha.. I need a diagram of the car to be able to sort it. In which I can't get one .if I could I wouldn't be asking on here 😂😂😂          🤡🔨 I've never ran to anyone at the first hurdle it's about knowledge gaining ..

7 hours ago, THE-FLASH said:

I am an auto electrician haha.. I need a diagram of the car to be able to sort it. In which I can't get one .if I could I wouldn't be asking on here 😂😂😂          🤡🔨 I've never ran to anyone at the first hurdle it's about knowledge gaining ..

Fair doos lol.