Help with ECU error code interpretation

DeePee38

Hello everyone,

Can anyone help me with this area in which I am very inexperienced?
I am a complete newbie and have just begun to sort out with Ross-Tech help some problems with my 2006/7 A4 2.0 Avant TDi Diesel Auto. I have had an EGR delete installed and a re-mapped ECU to suit a year or so ago. Apart from that no other modifications. I now live in France and recently I had a MAF sensor fault so I replaced the sensor and all seemed well at first after a French garage reinstated the default settings and I have had a series of loss of power events plus much smoke from the exhaust varying from black to white. I had the car off the road for months, wrecked the battery and replaced it with a new one
I bought and used the latest Ross-Tec VCDS Hex V2 cable connection and ran the tests with the latest Ross-Tech software. I was advised to re-test after deleting all the error codes many of which related to poor electrical voltage or inability to communicate. I did delete the codes and ran a new sequence of tests which gave apparent good results. However I have still not licked the problem and I suspect that the EGR delete has not been re-mapped but I don't know how to check that.
Can any of you wizards suggest a solution? Several files attached giving as much data as I have so far.
Many grateful thanks to any responders.

Audi GF56LWE summary details.txt

Log-GF56LWE-WAUZZZ8E17A094201-181100km-112530mi 3rd test after DCS delete Mon 19-02-2017.txt

Log-GF56LWF-WAUZZZ8E17A094201-181100km-112530mi 2nd test after delete DTCs 19-02-2018.txt

Log-GF56LWE-WAUZZZ8E17A094201 monday 19-02-2017 1st run.txt

Edited by DeePee38
Missing word 'diesel'