A1 Cup holder plates and trims.

Jim_bob

Hi Guys, 

I'm new to the group having only bought an A1 in December. I like to design and make metal parts for various cars and have had some made for my A1. I think they look pretty cool and brighten up a gloomy area of the cockpit. There is a cup holder insert, side plates (pair) and a cubby hole plate.  I have some for sale if anyone likes them please let me know. They are available as a complete set or as individual items. 

Thanks

20180203_084111.jpg

20180203_084757.jpg

20180222_170201.jpg

Hi Steve, 

Thanks for the welcome. And thanks for the comment on my trims, they took a bit of designing but I've had quite a few happy customers so far. 

I can do any custom parts as well so if you or any members of the club want something done then please let me know. 

Thanks, 

James. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

The full set is £45 posted. If you just want the side plates and cup holder it's £35. The side plates are £19 posted and the cup holder is £20 posted. Side plates come supplied with double sided tape for easy installation. 

Thanks, 

James.