A6 sline 2017 avant seats

Anthony O Brien

Hi new to site, just wondering any advice on 2017 A6 sline automatic avant, I'm finding the seats very uncomfortable. Ive tried adjusting the electric seats numerous times . Only relief is a wedge cushion I had but it's not ideal, stool not right.  Help ! 

Mine don't seem that bad although they do not have electric adjustment apart from the lumbar support. Might have seemed a bit "alien" when I first started driving the Audi coming from an Insignia Vauxhall but have to say I can drive all day without complaint in my A6. When you mention a wedge cushion is this to help with pelvic tilt or back angle? The S-Line seats seem to have both covered although yours being a year younger and having electric adjustment might not have the same adjustment ranges. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping the Super Sports Seats are going to be comfortable as now thinking that going for the 20"'s and the s-Line suspension set up my A6 is going to feel every ripple.....when it finally arrives..

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Chaps,

I pick up my 2017 A6 Avant bitdi in the morning, it’s the black edition so will let you know how I get on with seats?

its a 2 hour 30 min drive back so a good run back to the mids....

8 hours ago, A6 Avant bitdi said:

Hi Chaps,

I pick up my 2017 A6 Avant bitdi in the morning, it’s the black edition so will let you know how I get on with seats?

its a 2 hour 30 min drive back so a good run back to the mids....

You won't notice the seats, you will be too busy grinning riding on a wave of torque and power.