DABroke

Hi everyone.

Just by way of introduction, I have just joined the group as I have just taken delivery of a new A4 S Line Quattro 2.0 TDI Black Edition Saloon in Quantum Grey.

This is my very first Audi, and so far I am delighted with it.

The car has the following extras:

Technology Pack, Adaptive Suspension, LED Matrix Headlights, Extended LED interior lighting, Front and Rear heated seats and Storage Pack.

I love the virtual cockpit, and the quality of the interior is in my opinion better than the competition.

I bought the car from Bristol Audi, who I can say provided an overall excellent experience.

The only issue so far has been that I was getting a knocking noise from the offside rear over some rough roads. I telephoned them and was able to take the car straight in for inspection and it was found that the 'transportation bump stop" on that wheel had not been removed properly. Within 15 minutes the fault was resolved and sorted and what a difference that made to the quality of the ride!

Looking forward to some happy motoring.......

Welcome to the forums David:yahoo:

NICE car you have there enjoy

Nice friendly atmosphere here with plenty of Audi owners to help where they can.

Please be sure to give the forum rules a quick view

Paul

Hi everybody

I've just discovered this forum, and I've had my Audi since April 2017.

It's an A3 Sport Cabrio 1.4TFSi STronic, and I've really enjoyed driving it.

The only extras it has are folding mirrors and heated seats.

Sytner Group were offering a very cheap lease deal on the A3 Cabrio, which none of the dealers near me could even attempt to match, so I drove my old Peugeot 307 cc all the way to Llandudno, and they gave me £500 for it. The drive home in the Audi was far more pleasurable!

Hi Steve.

Welcome to the forum. Glad you are enjoying your new Audi. I too had a Peugeot before buying my first Audi. Yes it was wow. Lucky you found a good deal though as not many can be found. 👍 

14 hours ago, oake said:

Hi everybody

I've just discovered this forum, and I've had my Audi since April 2017.

It's an A3 Sport Cabrio 1.4TFSi STronic, and I've really enjoyed driving it.

The only extras it has are folding mirrors and heated seats.

Sytner Group were offering a very cheap lease deal on the A3 Cabrio, which none of the dealers near me could even attempt to match, so I drove my old Peugeot 307 cc all the way to Llandudno, and they gave me £500 for it. The drive home in the Audi was far more pleasurable!

Welcome to the forum Steve, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) glad you're pleased with your a3 :) 

Cheers

Steve