Bluetooth not working

Tommv6

Hi all!

having issues with Car, Never managed to pair Bluetooth. Get the message “your telephone may not be connected or attached properly”. Had passenger seat out and checked the module for water, no water and can hear it clicking on and off. Tried updating to 5570 and have done disk 2 several times with the same thing every time won’t update the Bluetooth. Next thing to see is if someone can test it and check. Anyone else had this issue?

tom

D9B84E94-8C1E-440B-B925-1E1AE57CFC77.jpeg

Have tried that mate, also been in another car same spec. Audi Bluetooth should come up as a device and it doesn’t on mine. Need to find someone with vcds and see if it could be the module I think.

Tried a few, one being an old nokia that had snake on it. I think the module is goosed, I’ve ordered vcds and will check the car and module before spending £££ on a new module. Hope it’s just something not turned on in coding, will let you guys know.

Try using the phone bluetooth to search for devices. If yoy cannot see the car it means you dont have bt module. On a6 c6 there were 2 options , motorola phone that sits in the armrest with you would put in your sim card or bt module to pair any phone.

Have checked, it does have Bluetooth and also the cradle to boost the signal. I think the bt module is goosed, that’s another thing on the shopping list. This is the cradle in the arm rest.

7DA775DD-1BA9-4847-BB0B-A63ABB1CEED7.jpeg

3 hours ago, Tommv6 said:

Have checked, it does have Bluetooth and also the cradle to boost the signal. I think the bt module is goosed, that’s another thing on the shopping list. This is the cradle in the arm rest.

7DA775DD-1BA9-4847-BB0B-A63ABB1CEED7.jpeg

For me this cradle is not original . Never seen anything like this ob a6 c6 . 

• 3 years later...