Hello from Norfolk

EmCatz

Hello

Long time Audi owner, but first time forum member.  Always driven completely stock, but inner child wants to investigate tasteful modifications.  Planning on buying a newer Avant in the next few months so looking forward to the reading the threads on here in detail!

Em

Welcome to the forums:yahoo:

Nice friendly atmosphere here with plenty of Audi owners to help where they can.

Please be sure to give the forum rules a quick view

Paul

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks everyone.

I managed to find a well priced 2012 Black Edition 2TDI Avant.  It went to Darkside for a remap and I'm really pleased with the difference.  I will take it to a 4wd dyno in the next week or so to see what it is making and will update.  But would certainly recommend the remap to anyone.

The big plus is that the insurance was only £30 a year more :yes:

3 minutes ago, EmCatz said:

Thanks everyone.

I managed to find a well priced 2012 Black Edition 2TDI Avant.  It went to Darkside for a remap and I'm really pleased with the difference.  I will take it to a 4wd dyno in the next week or so to see what it is making and will update.  But would certainly recommend the remap to anyone.

The big plus is that the insurance was only £30 a year more :yes:

That sounds like a great result Em! 🙂