Bit the bullet and bought Apple CarPlay for my non MMI B8

GavMc P11GT

So having looked at retrofitting MMI to my non MMI Audi A4 Avant B8 it was a no go due to cost! I found this kit on eBay I asked on here and the A4oc to see if anyone had tried it but got no feedback! So I bit the bullet and bought one and also the reverse camera kit and I’m more than happy next job is the forward camera! 

It’s brilliant I now have a touchscreen Satnav Spotify Siri reads my messages podcasts are there the lot and to top it of a really good reverse camera! I’m pleased MMI was to expensive!! 

It took me 2 hrs to fit and you can’t tell it’s there it works using all your standard equipment! 

A few people have asked me to demo it when I eventually fitted it so heres a video! Sorry for the poor quality I did it on my iPad! 

I spoke to Laura the seller also known as unique-auto-developments and she said they’re open to group buys if anyone want them! To late for me sadly but there ya go!

https://youtu.be/JlUji9KXJxs

• Like 1