Speed wheel sensor issue

Martyn85

Hi, shot in the dark I was wondering if anybody could shed some light I got a rear wheel speed sensor fault, mechanical failure I’ve looked at the sensor and all seems ok. Could this fault be down to the pick up ring on the wheel bearing or the wheel bearing itself? I have attached the Ross tech print out for everyone to look at. Need to it sorted so I can calibrate my steering angle. Hope somebody can help. Thanks 

2035B32E-AF11-4930-A482-70AC2B15E607.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Light haven’t come on now for a few days and was driving the car today and noticed that only the yellow steering light was on, so did the basic setting one full turn left right back in the middle and bang lights out and power steering back. Not all that concerned about the sensor as I know the abs works I just needed it sorted to calibrate the steering assist so all good now 

Hi.. how do you come to a conclusion that the sensor is ok?.. I had the same issue couple of months back and I replaced the sensor and done a battery reset.. and drove the car >10kph the fault is cleared and power steering calibration also sorted