Multifunction Transmission Switch Measuring Blocks

dakes55

I have ran a test on the F125 multifunction transmission switch on my car with VCDS and the values of the measuring blocks should be 

Park - 1000  Z1-1100  Reverse-0100  Neutral-1110  Drive (D) 1011 , Z4 0011, the scan shows that these are all correct except for Reverse as mine is showing the measuring block value as 0000, could this be that the multifunction transmission switch is faulty, I dont know why its showing 0000 in the measuring blocks, when starting the car first thing in the morning I get a short pause of about 2 seconds when its put into reverse, then the bump and all the PRNDS lights come up on the dash and its in limp mode, if the car is switched off and started again all is fine and the car drives very well, I know its not a gearbox fault as it drives ok, its got to be an electrical fault, ive done a lot of reading up on this subject and my gut feeling is that its the F125 switch, can anyone give some input on why I am getting 0000 coming up in the measuring blocks for reverse gear selection