Mirror indicator , drivers central locking

Andrew smith

My car failed mot due to wing mirror indicator not working . I’ve bought and fitted a new one and it’s sill not working. The drivers door doesn’t lock via the central locking and hasn’t done for a few months . Not sure I’d the issue is related . Electrons window still active . 

• 4 years later...

Currently going through this, how did you guys manage to sort it out? Any tips would be useful. My indicator dont work even after buying a new one, my mirror adjustment doesnt work and the drivers door doesn’t lock via central locking system either.

Hello Rajeev,

Thanks for joining and posting your plea. 
I think you are on a tall order if waiting for a response from the OP, who joined over 4 years ago, and last visited the forum the day after he joined, and didn’t even acknowledge the advice he was given?

I think it would be well worth following David’s advice as a starting point. The other possible consideration is that the new mirror might - just might - need coding to the car-? 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

41 minutes ago, Magnet said:

Hello Rajeev,

Thanks for joining and posting your plea. 
I think you are on a tall order if waiting for a response from the OP, who joined over 4 years ago, and last visited the forum the day after he joined, and didn’t even acknowledge the advice he was given?

I think it would be well worth following David’s advice as a starting point. The other possible consideration is that the new mirror might - just might - need coding to the car-? 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hi mirrors don't need coding its probably a break in the loom between the door and body, another one answer wonder, cheers easy,

Steve.