R8 + owner/driver hire needed for 40th Birthday, Essex Uk

delorean12uk

Hi,  Would any R8 owner be interested for 1 hours work on Saturday 4th August 2018 for my Partners surprise 40th Birthday party please??? I live in Rayleigh in Essex, and my partners dream car is an Audi R8 although she owns a S1 herself. She  is 40 on 4th August 2018 and I would like to hire a R8 for not even a hours work  for the owner/driver to pick her up and drive her to the venue of her surprise party in Benfleet which is about 5 miles away on the evening of her party. I am willing to pay for time and mileage and she is petite and not fat. It would be the cherry on the cake for this birthday surprise we have organised for her,  if someone could do this  It would be very much appreciated, I can be contacted via e-mail:- harrymonk448@btinternet.com

Many thanks and kind regards Jason

Hi Jason

I myself bought this model (see the pic) just a few months ago, so I'm sure your partner will like R8 when she buys one :)

I had a look, you're 1.5hrs drive from where I live.

Let me know what time that day she needs a lift and I'll think about it.

Great idea though you have here :)

Best,

Yulia

image1.jpeg

• Like 2

Hi Yulia,  Thank you so much for your reply. I need you, if your willing to take the job on to pick my partner up at around 7pm on August 4th at my home address and take her to the venue of her surprise 40th birthday party 5 miles away, which shouldn't take long, but I need you to take her for a spin for about 20 minutes to give me time to get to the venue as well. That's it, that's the job. What would be your fee for time and mileage if you are willing to do the job??? Kind regards Jason

Hi Jason 

ok, it might work, as far as I’m back home by 9pm. I have no idea what to charge, but it says 52 miles from me to Rayleigh? I’d have to go through Dartford tolls too.

perhaps email me what you’re willing to pay to yulialondon@hotmail.com and I’ll let you know if that’s ok?

thanks,

yulia 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, R8U said:

Hi Jason 

ok, it might work, as far as I’m back home by 9pm. I have no idea what to charge, but it says 52 miles from me to Rayleigh? I’d have to go through Dartford tolls too.

perhaps email me what you’re willing to pay to yulialondon@hotmail.com and I’ll let you know if that’s ok?

thanks,

yulia 

Top marks to Yulia for helping out and offering his R8 out. It really show club spirit. Top work Yulia! 👍

Cheers

Steve

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Top marks to Yulia for helping out and offering his R8 out. It really show club spirit. Top work Yulia! 👍

Cheers

Steve

Thanks, Steve! 🙂

though it’s not ‘his’ but ‘hers’ - I’m a ‘she’ 😄

23 hours ago, R8U said:

Thanks, Steve! 🙂

though it’s not ‘his’ but ‘hers’ - I’m a ‘she’ 😄

Sorry Yulia, my eyes failing me again when looking at your profile. Apologies. 

Cheers

Steve 🙂

1 hour ago, Steve Q said:

Sorry Yulia, my eyes failing me again when looking at your profile. Apologies. 

Cheers

Steve 🙂

haha no worries at all, Steve! :)

• Like 1

• 9 months later...