A3 2001 bonnet needed in red

samwo1988
聽Share

Welcome to the forum Sam, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 馃檪

unfortunately I'm.not aware of any members breaking one and if it we're me I'd be straight on eBay.聽

cheers

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2018 at 10:37 PM, Steve Q said:

Welcome to the forum Sam, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 馃檪

unfortunately I'm.not aware of any members breaking one and if it we're me I'd be straight on eBay.聽

cheers

Steve

Had a look on eBay but they're all wrong colours and don't particularly wanna pay for one to be repainted. Friend recommended getting a carbon bonnet but dunno if it would suit the car.

Hello Sam,

Have you registered your requirement with one or more of the part finding sites which link into the breakers yards?聽

You register that you want a bonnet,聽and sit back and wait for breakers to respond to you. Partsfinder (I think) is one, but there are more. You will need to state the colour code as well as the colour.

Kind regards,

Gareth.

p.s. It is unlikely that you will find a bonnet which is absolutely free from blemishes. Most people stand taken-off bonnets on their corners for example, and breakers tend to store them with one leaning against another, so you will need to be realistic about finding the right one in the right colour, and free from聽paint defects.聽