Newbie with Audi Navigation Plus

J3oef

Hi all 

Got myself an Audi TT MK2 yesterday which I thought had everything I needed on it however it would seem I am missing DAB even though I have the navigation plus system installed. I have the music interface in the glove box but don't want to plug my phone in all the time when I get in the car, did think I could stream audio via Bluetooth but it seems I cannot do that.

My question is am I better off buying something like autodab au1 to fit with the original system  and still have steering wheel functionality and display on the system or should I replace the whole unit and get one of the android auto ones such as pioneer or kenwood? My understanding is you still need to plug the phone in for connectivity with those though? 

I'd like to get in my car, the audio system shows music that may be on my phone which I can scroll through and play etc or I can use dab radio instead? 

Can anyone confirm? Other then that, the car is great. S tronic is simply sensational, so much easier then a manual and love the drive. 

Thanks