Spotters Thread

Just wondering if there is a spotters thread on here?

I live in a fairly small town in East Sussex, but have in the last few weeks seen 3 RS3 sportbacks (blue, black and white), a couple of RS5s and a couple of RS4s repeatedly around town. 

It's not like seeing RSs around is that common.

39 minutes ago, PaulAnderson said:

East Sussex

Seems i need to move there if i want to buy an RS lol are they being sold cheaper in East Sussex

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Spotted

Spotted driving near Monks Fryston Yorkshire, gorgeous Black Audi A3, blacked out grill slammed and stanced out on gold wheels 😍😍

Edited by s-powerb

• 1 year later...

I live in a small village in the back of beyond.  My house is on the village green and my drawing room looks out across the green to the busiest road, which carries very little traffic apart from tractors, combines etc.   Imagine my surprise then, when on a nice sunny day late last month, I saw a beautiful Austin Healey 3000 going one way and a stunning Jaguar XK 120 going the other way.    The Healey was painted pale blue metallic over Old English white, and the XK was in Obsidian black.   Both had their tops down......as indeed they should have.  What a truly gorgeous sight, eh !