spray windscreen washers

richard d1

hi all,

just joined this site having bought my audi s3 2015 3 weeks ago, may be a silly question but i had a 2010 golf before the s3 and the windscreen washers were spray, on the audi they are jet, i found the spray system on the vw washed a lot better, are these available on audi?, thanks in advance for any help.

Hi Richard welcome to the forum, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch.

I don't believe there is any other option from Audi but I wouldn't be surprised if the volkswagen jets fit! 

Cheers

Steve

thanks for your reply, i had a golf mk6 2010 before the audi which i sold to my son, i tried the wahers out of golf and they fit into bonnet fine but it must be the position of the bonnet and windscreen being different to the audi as the water just caught the edge of the bonnet stopping it from hitting the screen.

thanks again

richard

• 1 month later...

The A6 washers are a spray and take 2 minutes to fit.

I got a similar 3rd party set on eBay and they work great. Unfortunately I can't find the link but the genuine A6 ones fit.

Note that the nozzle is square not round.

(the picture is the genuine A6 ones from another site. not my picture)

B7_F678_CD_2_BA1_48_E1_BD77_FC04657_E5_C5_C.jpg