Window shades / Tints

YAS19

Hello all! 

I am lookingfor window shades for my audi specially with a little one in the car and crazy heat and sun. Any suggestions on where to get some from good set or is it better tinting the windows? 

Thank you 

Hi Yasin, tints will cost more but will improve the look of your Audi. Whereas the sunshades can be bought cheaply and you may even find d a set of genuine Audi ones on eBay. The shades will prevent the glare of the sun better than tints in my opinion.

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve 

Thank your response.. I have been looking at the original shades on eBay which are around £70-£80 as I don't want to get the cheap ones not worth it.. however tints will cost me the same aswell! So I'm kind of torn inbetween and not sure what to do! 

Do you have either one on your car? 

Thank you

Yasin

Funnily enough I have the factory fitted rear blinds in.my a6 which came with the 7 seat option. The only problem with blinds is that it oscures the view out of the window. Where as the other family car (2016 Ford kuga) has tinted rear windows which work well too. It's really personal preference.