Bit of a Paintwork job

Joe Cott

There are steel bollards around Lidl car park lamp posts to stop people running into them; unfortunately the bollards are also easy to run into.............:wallbash:

My wife came home rather upset about the paintwork on door & rear panel. Unfortunately the bodywork has been pushed in a fraction as well so adding to the cost.

It's booked in on monday for 3 days at a local small bodyshop in Brierley Hill which comes highly recommended so fingers crossed.  :thumbup:

0?ui=2&ik=c5e637290b&attid=0.1.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1606320288254945682&th=164acbcaa0f06992&view=fimg&sz=w1600-h1000&attbid=ANGjdJ-LOSAjgZZBSFsMPP0NkPjjN9iWN6cozUnN8zL2O1I2PX9iqGDxyynA58ALaYELeHP98W52wnqDdsrFDhU5XsplQRbjSepPJmD5m7KGMnFMTRp8d8Vhzcl_8sM&disp=emb

yeah you're right there Paul,

once he knew is wasn't insurance but cash on completion he said £420 which I thought was ok for the job.

10 year old silver must be difficult to match so I will be taking my 20/20 vision son in law to inspect it on completion. :cool2: