Popping by

Lazarus

To say hi, got given a 2002 audi A4 in lieu of payment for a job I done for a customer, only done 80,000 miles so going to have a play and see what I can do with it. Never owned an audi before so no doubt i'll be here alot. So far ive replaced the air filter with a simota performance panel filter, had to change out a coil pack due to the engine missing, changed the spark plugs for bosch super 4's. Just ordered up a n/s/f regulator as the cable had previously snapped, and ordered a few other bits and pieces while I was at it. For an older car it now drives like a dream. 

Welcome to the forums Scott

Nice friendly atmosphere here with plenty of Audi owners to help where they can.

sounds like your having fun with your Audi :yahoo:

Please be sure to give the forum rules a quick view

Paul

• Thanks 1

Thanks Paul, much appreciated. It is fun indeed, im used to the V6 lump in my other car but needless to say for once the better half isnt complaining as she gets to drive the other car every day while I use the audi, to be honest I prefer the audi by far so its happy days all round at the moment. The main iseue im having at the moment is getting hold of the correct wipers, I ended up ordering flat wipers through the firm I work for as I was having issues getting the correct ones, lo and behold, the wrong ones turmed up lol. Ive had to basically force them on temporarily as the old ones were so badly split id have done a better job wiping the windscreen with my hand lol