Audisinthepark

Paul Austin

• 2 weeks later...

No buddy you haven’t missed it it’s this Sunday in Northamptonshire Google Audisinthepark and all the info is there 👍🏻

6 hours ago, RuS4 said:

Hi I’m a newbie and am just finding my way round the topics so have I missed the event and when’s the next one ? Cheers Russ

Sorry I've missed this topic. We have a club display and you're both welcome to be on the stand. We are meeting at the chequered flag at 7-7:30 and will head to the show to set up our club display. We have green tickets for the green zone and that's where you'll need to head 🙂

cheers

Steve

Thanks for letting me know and I’d have loved to have come but I only joined the club last night and knew nothing about the event so unfortunately I’m busy and can’t rearrange although I’d much rather be there ! Definitely next year though !

52 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Sorry I've missed this topic. We have a club display and you're both welcome to be on the stand. We are meeting at the chequered flag at 7-7:30 and will head to the show to set up our club display. We have green tickets for the green zone and that's where you'll need to head 🙂

cheers

Steve

Hi steve we have blue tickets posted last week 😳

57 minutes ago, Paul Austin said:

Hi steve we have blue tickets posted last week 😳

Dont worry Paul. If you meet us at the chequered flag then we'll get you in and on our club display 🙂

Great day at Audisinthtpark met some fantastic people and arrived in the right area ( blue) got some great ideas especially the light colour kit by EM Tuning in Wellingborough. Great to see so many Audi’s in one place. The drive up from Hertfordshire was cool as I had 6 Audi RS4’s and 6’s travelling in tandem with us. My wife says I’m a big kid I’m afraid I have to agree 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul Austin said:

Great day at Audisinthepark posted clip of the cool lights that you can have fitted on your Audi by EM Tuning at Wellingborough, I’m booking my car in this week 

67C52024-3241-4A2F-BE4E-7A0CCEB0201A.MOV

I saw the lights on their stand, they look really good. How much are they of you dont mind me asking?